Monday, December 25, 2006

Wonderful Machine in the Bathroom

I forgot to mention a while back that I met two wonderful machines at the 24 hour sauna. One lived on top of the toilet in the women's bathroom, the other near the nap matts by the I-Joy-like chairs.

First, the toilet buddy. It heats the seats. It sprays your nether regions...with various mists AND temperature control! Not only that...but with a remote control, you can move the mist/spray/upside down waterfall all the way to the front AND to the back. Yes. I know you have heard of these before BUT have you experienced it? Wow.

I didn't quite get the temperature control so it was very cold water...which made me laugh in the bathroom - disturbing the old grandmother in the next stall. She quickly got out of the bathroom. Oops. I was left a bit frigid and amused by my discovery.

Then, we found this crazy foot massaging machine. No. More like Foot Execution Machine. It pulses electricity into your feet! We started with a 5 setting...I felt a little tickle...10 setting...I felt my toes buzz...15 setting...OK I don't think I like this... 20 setting...My feet were convulsing with every buzz... 30 setting...OMG This is insane! What is this good for? My feet and legs were convulsing, the muscles tightening with every shock. 40 setting...Worse than 30. 50 setting....the muscles in my feet tightened so hard that I was tip toeing on the machine, legs twitching...even my thighs were jerking! Then the machine stops, your feet relax back down onto the machine only to be assaulted by a longer shock - practically raising your whole body to stand! It hurt.

Back down to 15. I like this better now. Shayne did it and we held onto his feet and felt the shock through our hands.

This machine is very good for those with poor circulation in the feet and legs, for diabetics and the elderly. I found it interesting to watch my body move without my consent. I tried to focus and keep my feet from twitching but it didn't work. Very amusing!

No comments: