Thursday, December 14, 2006

We Are Here and It is Awesome!

Anniyonhaysaio! I spelled that wrong but you get the picture! HI from Korea! So far, the courtesy bell in the women's bathrooms are a must! You do have to pay lots of tolls to drive the freeway here...and these heated floors in the homes have got to catch on in the States!

Sorry that I do not have any photos yet. Today is our first day for exploring. I plan on eating a HomBow, go to a 24 hour sauna and some parks. I saw a pet store on the way here too and want to check that out. Tomorrow, we are going to an orphanage to play Santa. I will post after that.

What we ate: Plane - Oriental beef ( it was like stir fry with really tender beef) Fish with hot paste sauce - fabulous!

When we arrived: Jun Bum's Mother's friend made us a wonderful meal of noodles, potato soup, spicy fish stew, various kimchi... salad, lots of wine! It was a good home cooked Korean meal. More later!

No comments: