Friday, August 11, 2006

The Wedge and Me

Darlings! The Wedge is in! More on that at the bottom. First...In case you didn't know...Today is FRIDAY! I will be hunting the elusive Huckleberry tomorrow with my co worker, Laura. We are taking my deaf, one-eyed, hunting dog, Mochi. We are also checking out an estate sale this weekend. What are you doing this weekend? That question is always asked by this show, Weekend America, which airs 10am on our News Station. A great show to listen to when you are not hunting the elusive Huckleberry.
I was thankful today for Fresh Air - not the kind we breathe but the show with Terry Gross. This past week she did quite a few interviews with heavy hitters on world politics. While that is insightful and educational...I was happy that today she interviewed entertainers. Alan Arkin and Damon Wayans. The second half of the show with Damon was the best. I laughed out loud and felt relaxed...So much so that I decided to give you a glimpse into Northwest Public Radio!

This is what I ate today for lunch/dinner.
I work from 11am to 7pm so I don't have a normal lunch. I usually eat in front of my computer. Today's meal was citrus pork and anchovy fried rice with seeds. What kind of seeds? Something related to the sesame seed. My mother gave them to me and said they are good for me. How can you argue with a Korean Mother? Margaret Cho
This is what is in style this season; the wedge shoe and gold trim on accessories. Think 70's with a modern twist! These two trends didn't come easy for me. First, the gold reminded me of mean, platinum blonde, tan, grandmothers on yachts, with gold chains, smoker's lip lines, and rude Yorkies. I met a couple in the San Juan's once. The wedge reminded me of wedgies. But, as with all fashion, you get used to it and if the shoes are gifts and the purse is free...you are in style!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sueann, stop climbing on the station furniture! You know that isn't safe!

Sueann Ramella said...

How else will I get up that corporate ladder? :)

Sueann Ramella said...

Thank you Holly... I sometimes forget how awesome I really am! hahahaha!
I am gonna try to call you for a testimonial next week ok? You guys are huge fans and I want to interview you about it!