Thursday, June 14, 2007

Where Are the Birds? Where Did the Shoreline GO? Why Did She Post a Photo of Mad Max?


I am loving the special reports that ATC is doing on climate change. Tonight, we learned about Fiji and how their shoreline is disapearing. Read/Listen Here Did you want to have some of that Kava drink too? It would be a nice distraction from thinking about the planet and the inevitable changes coming. My friends will tell you that I like end of the world stories and movies. They make my imagination fly. How will I survive, what would life be like? Think Mad Max and Blue Gender - so as I am listening to the story on Fiji I think...oh that is bad. Then I read an article on CNN Common Backyard Birds Becoming Less Common and I feel panic. This isn't a movie to be entertained by. This is all really happening. The CNN article says the reasons the birds are disapearing are: Agriculture, habitat loss, pesticides, invasive species, global warming. What must we do?

No comments: