Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Glad I'm Not A Teen Driver!


Did you hear our local news story about SAFECO's new way to track teen drivers? It cracked me up! Teen Driver Tracking Story Why? Because I was thinking what if they had this when I was a teen driver? My parents would have known that I was really in Seattle hanging out when I told them I was at Rosalie's house in Puyallup! They also would have known that when I broke curfew that September night back in 1995...I was parked two blocks away! What I was doing was normal and not illegal. The marks are still on the road...that's all I'll say. But what if my parents had GPS on my car?! Dad would have walked over and caught me! Wait. That doesn't really matter because I was grounded for like...ever anyway.

The GPS insurance thing is really just proof parents can show their kids that they(kids) were caught. When, let's face it parents...you don't need proof to reprimand your kids/teens. Why? Because you say so!

No comments: