Friday, March 02, 2007

Personality Tests


We took personality tests at work. This is part of our plan to see how we work as a group. Great stuff. Here is where you can take the test. Take Test So what are you? Here is what we are!
Sueann Ramella = ENFJ (other ENFJs above photo)
Robin Rilette = INFP
Gillian Coldsnow = ISTJ
Nate Prudhon = INTJ
Scott Weatherly = ENTJ (which is hilarious because he is our operations manager!)

Since this is my blog, let me talk about me. ENFJ are called the Teacher Idealist or Sage. The description says:
Teachers expect the very best of those around them, and this expectation, usually expressed as enthusiastic encouragement, motivates action in others and the desire to live up to those expectations. ENFJs have a charming characteristic of taking for granted that people will meet their expectations and do what they command.
- Yup. I just don't know why people don't listen to me. I am suggesting things for their own benefit!
Another description: ENFJs have tremedous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and salesmanship. It is usually not meant to harm.
- I use my power for good.

ENFJs are blessed through introverted intuition with clarity of perception in the inner, unconcious world.
-My inner voice. She's a smart lady but I ignored her a lot recently. That was a bad idea and now I will never ignore my introverted intuition again!

Well, enough about me. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat test, I would have to say it was fairly accurate for me. I'm an iNFj- Counselor Idealists.

Your blogs are so much fun to read!