Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So TINY!


Today's All Things Considered, or as we call it, ATC, had two stories about tiny beings. 1. The smallest preemie goes home and 2. the Yorkie is the #2 pupular dog in the U.S. Here they are:
Yorkies
Preemie

With the premature baby story I liked how they asked...why put all that money and energy into a baby that would normally not survive. Thought provoking. With the Yorkie...it just made me think of my happy place. It is a place where I come home and 10-15 shih tzus are bustling around my feet and happy to see me! Fury, cute and happy shih tzus dancing around me! OH SO CUTE! Yorkies are ok. I just feel like they're fragile. Because, and I quote the Simpsons here, "You got to pet them so they can feel it!"
And, if you want a Yorkie you don't have to pay $1,000 for one. You can adopt one on Petfinder.org
You know how to make a baby but you can also adopt too!Adopt US Kids
Adoption is a wonderful thing!

No comments: