Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Corean Christmas

I am going to Korea for the Holidays! While I am there I am going to visit a Korean orphanage and the first annimal shelter in South Korea. I am also going to brave the meat market where they sell dog for consumption. I plan to record my adventures there and bring them back for you. While I am away I will also blog my vacation. So look for that coming December 14th - 30th. If you have been to Korea before and have some suggestions for travelling or what I should see leave a comment or email me:
sramella@wsu.edu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sueann,

That is so cool that you are going to Korea! I am looking forward to reading about your trip. I enjoy reading your blog as it helps me keep in touch with the goings on at NWPR. I miss you guys!

Karen in Anchorage

Sueann Ramella said...

HI KAREN! WoW it is so cool that you check on us! I think about you and Will once in a while and wonder how things are! Thanks for reading and I am really looking forward to Korea. I am a tiny bit nervous about the 6 party talks starting again - that will be moving along right as we are there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sueann,

Love the blog . . . been reading it daily. Keep it up -- parts are so very funny. I love it!

Holly Kaczmarski

Anonymous said...

Hi Sueann,

Love the blog . . . been reading it daily. Keep it up -- parts are so very funny. I love it!

Holly Kaczmarski

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sueann,

I have a blog now. How about that. Mine is listed under http"//hollykaczmarski.blogspot.com

Check in sometime to see what is going on and I will do the same and check yours more often.

Have a great trip and stay safe.

Holly