Thursday, December 06, 2007

Handmade Gifts! SO CUTE


I was googling craft ideas for Christmas gifts - one Chanukkah gift for my friend in Soap Lake...and came across these sweater kids! How adorable! Then more searching resulted in this site:

Buy Hand Made

I also was taken in and lost at least 30 minutes looking through all the handmade gifts here:

Etsy

I'll take a photo of what I am working on - it's a secret right now but will be 1. cute 2. recycled or partially thrift store material and 3. handmade by yours truly.

I remember a former Aunt of mine made me a doll. It was one of my favorite toys. This cloth doll had four faces and a bonnet. So you could swing her head around to sleeping, happy, teary or upset. Her dress was white with black little rose buds...all hand made and wonderful to me. I saw her again with I was 24 and told her how I loved that toy. She was very touched, just as I was.