Thursday, July 19, 2007

Truth, White Lies, Yes You Look Fat in That



Do you think you can be radically honest? Can you say to your wife when she asks, "Does this make me look fat?" "Yes Babe. It does you no good?"

I think truth without love is malice...but if I had to choose malice over deception...I choose malice. I guess you could say - I highly value truth. So I was very excited about On Point when they did an interview with Brad Blanton. On Point

Here is Blanton's website. Radical Honestly Try to be a little more honest...but do it with love. You'r not going to do this huh? Just tell me the truth. No. You're not. Thanks for being honest.

OH but something that may help us all be radically honest with ourselves and each other? Less judgement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's some honesty for ya, that guy Blanton has the worst hair style for his head. Look at it! Gah.

Sueann Ramella said...

hehehe. good one!