Thursday, October 18, 2007

Marketplace Called Me

Guess what? Maretplace down in L.A. called me to talk about my trash challenge! It was a fun interview and they might, MIGHT (squeel!) use our talk in November! I made Tess laugh. I hope I was compelling enough for them! :)

My next challenge...water. Any thoughts or ideas? I was pretty busy with our pledge drive (which you probably know by now that we didn't make the goal) and so have not put any real thought into the water challenge.

Speaking of not making the goal - please pledge a few buck or more online to pay for our/your shows! PLEDGE HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sueann --
I'm definitely using you! Tune into Marketplace Money the weekend of Nov. 9. The Trash Challenge update will be in the third segment of the hour.
Cheers! Tess