Monday, November 12, 2007

Sueann's on the Radio and Brused Books n Gifts

Here is the Marketplace Money interview by Tess that aired on Sunday.
Tess Interviews Listeners...Sueann is in here!

How fun is that?

I was at Brused Books in Pullman looking for some travel books with a dear friend. I came across a section in the book store that sold Ten Thousand Villages Giftsn and recycled goods. I was impressed with the newspaper coasters. I have been thinking about doing a "no new, no purchase" Christmas this year. These goods gave me some great ideas. But if I had to purchase gifts, I would buy from this store, or the website. It makes me feel like my money is more powerful...that I'm getting an even bigger purchase than just a coaster.

Hmmm...reminds me of public radio! How's that coffee by the way? I tried some and WOWZA! That's a kick! Thanks D&M coffee and a big thanks to you for renewing!

I'm pretty sure I was suppose to start my water challenge today. But, instead, I will begin next Monday. I plan to call my water works folks to get some numbers to compare to.

Hope you're having a great day!
Cheers!
sueann

No comments: